Senior Marketing Specialist – Retail Banner Group: Feb 2016 – Present
Marketing Specialist – Remedy’sRx: Mar 2015 – Feb 2016
Pharmacy Services Marketing Specialist – Remedy’sRx: Mar 2014 – Mar 2015
Oversaw marketing execution, content creation and design for internal and national projects for the Retail Banner Group including Guardian, I.D.A., The Medicine Shoppe, Proxim, Remedy’sRx, Uniprix, and Well.ca Pharmacy.
- Project managed various marketing initiatives including national tradeshows, print and digital regional and national marketing, social media, health services communication, consumer in-store and POP displays, and vendor management.
- Developed and executed marketing strategies and rebranding for private label brands, including atoma, diem Health, and diem Health App, representing multi-million dollar revenues.
- Designed and created product, services, and online content to meet regulatory compliance with various governing bodies such as provincial regulatory authorities, and legislations such as the Cannabis Act, AODA, and WCAG.
Restructured vendor services to bring design in-house, building internal capabilities, resulting in savings of over $200K+/year.
Reduced shipping and printing costs due to discriminatory location based pricing to a postage stamp methodology, resulting in saving of over 30% for independent pharmacy owners, and a 10% increase in orders for vendors.
Spearheaded the launch of a custom online marketing resource management tool, implemented across a portfolio of over 2,500 pharmacies nationally, resulting in savings of an estimated 2,880 man hours per year for the marketing team, and a reduction of material lead time from 4 weeks to 8 days for pharmacies.
Oversaw the launch and development of the organization, assembling a team of programmers, copywriters, photographers and web developers for a boutique marketing consulting firm, leading all business processes throughout tenure.
Cultivated a client base spanning a wide array of industries including energy, financial services, legal, publishing, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, fashion, retail pharma, dentistry, recruitment, non-profit, automotive, and photography.
- Increased renewal rates for Canadian RiteRate Energy from an average of 25% to 46% representing $1.2M in additional sales.
- Launched an e-commerce platform for CommonAct Press resulting in a 55% increase in book sales over 1 year.
- Marketing execution for B2B wholesaler C’est Moi Clothing Co. including development of website, lookbook, advertising, sales collateral, product packaging, and resourcing of copywriters, translation services, developers, and photographers.
Marketing Coordinator: Jan 2012 – Mar 2014
Graphic Designer: Jul 2010 – Jan 2012
Managed all marketing initiatives to support sales and acquisitions for a new and old portfolio of 600 boutique retirement residence units.
- Designed and developed all sales collateral, including floor plans, website, brochures, investor documentation, press releases, print advertising, construction hoarding, email marketing, and social media.
Streamlined marketing operations, reducing print and design costs by 45%, bringing all marketing development in-house, including graphic design, photography, and website content creation, resulting in savings of $100K+/year.
Led rebranding with a focus on accessibility for demographic segments of older adults and family influencers.
Creative Designer – Corporate Marketing: Feb 2009 – Jul 2010
Graphic Designer – Travel Marketing: Feb 2007 – Feb 2009
Managed all facets of print marketing for travel, home, and auto insurance products for a membership base of 2M and a portfolio of 35 stores in South Central Ontario.
Designed and coordinated print production of 15+ campaigns per year, managing graphics, quoting, and delivery, while maintaining compliance with regulations and vendor brand standards including Disney, Cineplex, Royal Caribbean International.
Led the creative direction and established a branding charter for a professional non-profit organization within the advertising sector, representing a membership base of 2,000 subscribers and 150+ volunteers.
Designed and implemented a marketing operational strategy for the organization from scratch, streamlining efficiency of resources through budgeting, planning, and forecasting for 10+ annual events, digital platforms, and all member interactions.
Assembled and managed a team of six committee members, directing skill sets including project management, design, development, copy, illustration, and branding for production of all marketing and outreach strategies.